Note: Each mirror requires one of our bar end mirror mounts, sold separatly. See Related Products below.
Our mirror heads and mounting parts are completely CNC machined from billet aluminium, super light-weight, strong, and fully adjustable in a multitude of directions and settings. (ALL PARTS ARE ANODISED FOR DURABILITY).
- Mirror heads swivel (fold) a full180 degrees frontwards & backwards,... a full360 degrees rotational on the bracket arm, plus the bracket arm may be rotated up or down to your desired position on the bar mounting shaft.
- All rotational tension of the parts may be set to your preference with an allen wrench, and all hardware is top quality heat treated alloy with plated with our "GOLD CAD" finish for strength and durability.
- All moving parts feature super smooth pivoting action due to the use of nylon spacers between the mating parts.
- These mirrors provide EXCEPTIONAL rear visibility due to the use of OUR EXCLUSIVE custom-made CONVEX mirror glass.
- Mounting is achieved with the use of our selection of expanding internal bar mounts (OR FOR TRIUMPH STOCK BARS, SEE BELOW): 1" steel bars/...7/8" steel bars/...and 7/8" Renthal style aluminum "fat bars" (sold separately.....specify your application when ordering.)
NOTE: Each assy. IS UNIVERSAL and works on either left or right side of handlebars.
ACTUAL MIRROR GLASS SIZES ARE:
(ROUND)= 57.1MM (2 1/4"D) DIA.